Carpet cleaning can be a wearing and arduous task. While some hate and find excuses to refrain from cleaning our carpets; others most popularly use a vacuum cleaner to do the heavy task. To clean this carpet,we wouldspend a fortune, then why not get a cleaner?But which cleaner to buy? Is vacuum cleaning enough for the growing health concern? Or is the economic credibility of the professional cleaners forcing us to choose a more simple option? Is a vacuum cleaner efficient enough to do the job? If so, why are carpet cleaners available in the market? What are they and are they doing the job better in comparison to the vacuum ones?
- Cleaning Area: It only cleans the surface of the carpet, along with the visible layer of dust.
- Mechanism: It uses an air pump, to create a partial vacuumto suckup dust and dirt. The atmospheric pressure pushes air through carpet inside the bag.
- Requirement: Water is not required.
- Cleaning Area: Extracts dirt stains and deep cleans the carpets.
- Mechanism: It uses hot water extraction The machine scrubs dirt off of the carpet threads, washing the carpet threads in water; water is then extracted out.
- Requirement: Requires water to cleanse deep and has a water tank attached.
Vacuum cleaning is first. But a carpet cleaner is the ultimate cleaning option for deep cleansing. And a carpet is the home to millions of dust dead debris and microbes. Best of best vacuum cleaners will remove only the visible upper layer of dirt.
While it may feel and look clean, microbes will be rejoicing at your cleaner’s incompetency. As the average home collects over 4kg of dust every year, it is extremely important to give your carpets a deep down clean.
A carpet cleaner will give you protection against:
- Dust and skin particles
- Dust mites
As vacuuming is a downright necessity for hygiene, getting a good carpet cleaner is essential. Sites which specializes in carpet cleaners and their information’s are many, such as,cleanthiscarpet.com. Check them out to own your carpet cleaner which will not only maintain your health standards but even increase them.