Kids and adults love to be in the company of animals and birds. And a visit to a Gulf Shore Vacation Rental will provide you the perfect opportunity to bask in the breath-taking sunlight at the beach but also help you examine the wild life around these gulf shores. There are a lot of websites like relaxonthebeach.com/gulf-shores-vacation-rentals/which provide you with various add-ons while you are holidaying in a Gulf Shore Vacation Rentals and here is a list of a few of them:
Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
- The abundance of animals and birds are a major source of attraction for various families at the Gulf Shore.
- Animals like lemurs, sea turtles, dolphins, pink flamingos and baby animals of various kinds that can be fed snacks that have been approve by the zoo.
- There are a lot of cruises dedicated specifically to viewing of dolphins and if you are the adventurous type then you could go swimming with them too!
- The Gulf Shorelines are famous for being Sea Turtles nesting grounds. So, while you are there you may need to keep the lights a bit low so that the hatchlings may not get disoriented and lose their way. But with just a few precautions you get to see the Sea Turtles with their hatchlings as they make their way to the ocean.
Adventure Theme Park at the Gulf Shore Vacation Rentals
Along with being a natural habitat for hordes of animals, the gulf shorelines also help you get in touch with your wild side through various theme and adventure parks. There are a lot of websites like https://relaxonthebeach.com/gulf-shores-vacation-rentals/which provide you with a list of rides available. Some of the adventures you can have with your family are as follows:
- Go diving, fishing or parasailing in the ocean to have a stab at the life underwater.
- Numerous parks come equipped with paddle boats or kayaks to help you ride the ocean waves.
- Roller coaster rides, bumper cars or laser tags, have fun with your family and get a chance to stretch your legs while on a vacation.